Monday, February 18, 2008
Dad's early birthday present!
OK, so my dad's birthday isn't until April 9th, but I bought him tickets to the Dodgers vs. Red Sox game for his birthday. This game is in celebration of the 50th anniversary, and how appropriate is this....my dad is turning 50! I bought the tickets about a week or so ago, and they finally came in the mail! I couldn't keep it a secret and already told my dad about his present. They aren't the best seats in the world, but it was the best available. We'll be sitting down the left field line. So when we go to the game i'll be sure to post some pictures.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks for posting our seats. All I needed was the barcode. Don't get mad if you find me sitting at your seats!!!
wow,nice present. Tell Tio I said happy early birthday. Is he turning 35? :)
Post a Comment